Interested in organizing a topic at Georgia Water Resources Conference?
We are pleased to invite proposals for special sessions at the 2023 meeting. Special sessions will complement tracks which cover major themes in Georgia water resources, like aquatic ecology, biodiversity/conservation, biogeochemistry, climate change, urban impacts, groundwater and stormwater.
Proposals that address the conference theme of Advancing Water Science and Policy for Thriving Georgia Communities, Economy and Ecosystems are especially welcome.
Special Sessions can be proposed in oral, panel, or poster format. We’ve had successful sessions hosted in a variety of styles—as a cluster of talks, a panel discussion, or a workshop.
Instructions for submitting a Special Session Proposal:
- Identify an organizer.
- Include an informative session title.
- Include a short (300 word) session description.
- Include up to five keywords to describe the session.
- Enter your best estimate of the number of contributors, based on your knowledge of the topic and of individuals who would be interested.
- Indicate the desired format (see notes above).
- Include names of potential presenters
Submissions are due by October 31, 2022, 11:59 EDT.